IECL coaching has an impact
The impact is felt by both the individual and organisation with measurable outcomes well defined. Our unique pre and post evaluation of coaching engagements shows significant uplift in performance and well-being, excellent coaching experience scores and world-class Net Promoter Score of 80.30.
Delivered 100% virtually!
- Improved performance
- Greater resilience and well-being
- Greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Increased curiosity, openness, insight and creativity
- Improved strategic thinking and perspective taking capacity
- Greater decision-making capability
- Improved communication
- Improved ability to build strong, high trust relationships
Why IECL coaching?
- Results! – Put simply, IECL coaches consistently get results. Our evaluation data speaks for itself. Excellent results across the board from goal attainment to wellbeing measures, ratings of the coaching experience and a world class recommendation (NPS).
- Coaching Capability – IECL coaches are examined beyond their CV with a rigorous coaching capability assessment against ICF competencies. They all commit to supervision and ongoing professional development.
- Coaching Experience – IECL maintain exceptionally high standards in terms of both coach specific training and coaching hours accumulated over a number of years, industries and leader levels.
- Business Experience – IECL coaches bring a depth and breadth of business experience. Through their own leadership careers, they’ve developed a deep understanding of organisational system dynamics.
- Presence and Adaptability – Coaching presence creates the relational authority for developmental and transformative work to become possible. An IECL coach’s presence and adaptability is what makes their skills and experience work so powerfully.
- Ease of Doing Business – At IECL we appreciate working with coaches who not only get results but are also easy to do business with. This includes responsiveness, on time reporting and adding value every step of the way.
What differentiates IECL coaches?
- Coaching Capability
- Coaching Experience
- Business Experience
- Presence and Adaptability
- Ease of Doing Business
Evidence & Experience
Based Coaching Approach
The IECL coaching approach draws on multiple disciplines, knowledge bases, experience and evidence. Theoretical perspectives and methods which underpin all IECL coaching engagements include, but are not limited to:
Coaches utilise IECL’s unique Coaching Landscape model working with all dimensions of the leaders inner and outer world and beyond the broader organisational context.
Relationship is Key
HOW the coaching conversation is conducted is critical, particularly the way the coach creates the space for change and learning to occur with a fine balance of trust and tension.
With its roots in positive psychology, IECL coaching has a strength-building, solution orientation which taps into the leader’s potential.
Neuroscience helps us to understand how the brain develops, changes and functions. IECL coaches are curious about behaviours, emotions, cognitive ability, neuroplasticity and the impact of an environment.
IECL coaching explores storylines and patterns that are emerging in the leader’s dialogue. Space is created for awareness to be brought to these stories which creates opportunities for them to be re-written and then lived differently.
Practical Application & Action Orientation
IECL coaching approach is based on a practical awareness that any development must enable a move beyond the cognitive to real behavioural change and new action.
experienced and qualified coaches across the globe.
IECL is the leading provider in organisational coaching with over 75 highly experienced, qualified and impactful coaches across the globe. Aside from our coaching services, you probably also know us for our ICF accredited coach training where we train, certify and accredit the coaching industry.
For over 20 years we have supported systemic growth and change in complex organisational systems. Along the way we’ve built a reputation for being specialists in individual, group and team coaching at all leader levels and across all industries. IECL delivers unparalleled client service and quality assurance through large scale coaching program management and virtual delivery solutions across most time zones.
Working with an IECL coach generates new insights and inspires action towards meaningful goals which impact individual, team and organisation performance. This is achieved by establishing strong coaching relationships and applying approaches which instill a sense of empowerment, agency and confidence. Importantly, we develop leaders who look at themselves and the systems around them (their team, organisation, industry, community) in new and expansive ways.
The vast majority of the people we coach would highly recommend our coaching to others.
This number indicates that our counterparts* have a very high likelihood of recommending IECL coaching. A score of 80.3 is considered well and truly world class (and does not simply indicate “8 out of 10 people would recommend it” as the NPS® range of scores runs from -100 to +100, and therefore any positive score is considered good, and anything over +70 is considered to be world class).
IECL coaching has a net promoter score (NPS®) of
83% change in attainment of goals
by the end of the coaching engagement
With my IECL executive coach, I have extensively changed my leadership approach. I now see myself more objectively. Whereas in the past, a distorted self-image, lack of confidence prevented me from identifying areas that warranted improvement - a major stumbling block in my leadership growth and development. (My coach) quickly uncovered the problem and provided the tools I need to understand how others perceive me. With my newly honed skills, I can adjust my actions and modify my behaviours for increasingly positive results. These indispensable lessons will serve me well as I continue to climb the leadership ladder.
Director, State Government
We partnered with IECL on a 6-month career development program for 20 high-potential employees from 9 offices across Asia Pacific. Our program included a mentoring and a coaching component. We chose IECL because of their great network of vetted coaches across the region, their client engagement and their flexibility in working with us. IECL were able to find a coach for each participant and coaching took place face-to-face or virtually. We were able to engage with all coaches prior to the start of the program to ensure a seamless experience for our participants. The feedback we received on the coaches and the overall support from IECL was excellent. We look forward to working with IECL again on future programs and individual coaching engagements.
Learning & Talent Management Lead, Global Engineering
I worked with IECL for 18 months as we implemented a transition coaching program to support senior managers through a time of significant change. IECL professionalism, regular follow-up, excellent administration process, network of skilled coaches and measurement of coaching impact made them an outstanding partner. I would confidently recommend them to any organisation looking for coaching services.
Coaching Program Manager, Insurance
Here I am in dual roles with enormous responsibilities. Before the program, it would have been overwhelming. But now I feel confident and with ease walking into ambiguity and new areas I don’t know. I can only thank you for that. I am forever grateful for your coaching. There are no words to even describe it.
"You challenged my thinking to gain a sense of clarity in a complex world. I discovered who I am as a leader and the direction for our organisational culture."
Vice President, Information Services
What does coaching enable?
- Improves both performance and wellbeing.
- Provides the space for leaders to hit the pause button, reassess, make decisions, commit to new action and move forward with clarity.
- Enables leaders to think more clearly and deal with problems more effectively.
- Helps leaders feel more relaxed and optimistic.
- Encourages leaders to bring more of their potential to challenges and opportunities.